Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Need to do a to do list

Remember back when I used to do Todo Lists (first list, 2nd list, I think there was more...)? And they were effective I must add, I wanted to see paris and new york, learn a new language, lose weight etc... They did help me set some goals - short term ones - try to attain them, luckily I was able to make several of them true. So I guess, I am in for another run. And we'll see how it goes.

1- Learn a new language, this time I think I will go for german.
2- Work out, tone my body (Jessica Biel, am still eyeing you) and of course eat better.
3- Visit Spain and Nepal.
4- Revisit Washington for the museums
5- Watch a football game live
6- Become better at photography
7- Learn to ride a bike (still on since last list) *embarrassed look*
8- Drift a car (also since last list). But you should know that I did drift my car on April 1st for about 30-40 meters, like real drifting, but it was unintentional :P And I ended up paying 600$ to fix it, so I'd rather LEARN to control drifting my car.

Okay, I guess that's it for now.

p.s. a day ago I saw my google tasks thingie open on its own, and one of the tasks was "GO Home". Now I don't know how I managed to make such a task, but sure, why not.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm jealous from your list but very happy that there is someone else like me who needs to learn how to ride a bike!! *not so embarassed look* :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I meant motorbike by "Bike" hehehe sorry to disappoint :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn!! *embarassed look again*

    ReplyDelete