Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What Radios should do

I discovered today what kind of programs Radios should play. Today when I was driving to work, I turned on the car radio as usual, I put on this program of Gaven Ford and that other girl, Samantha! Yes that's her name. It's about Hollywood Trash Tabloid or something of that sort. I usually don't care about this kinda news, but when Gaven said he knows the reason behind the divorce of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe, I was pretty much curious. Again, I usually don't care about these things, but specifically Reese and Ryan are a Hollywood couples that interested me, because I always thought that they were different from all the other Hollywood couples, they looked like a happy family, with a simple and nice life, we never really heard much about the couple before, so they didn't become a couple to be more famous.

And now, they're getting a divorce. Why? Well I got to work before Gaven said the reason. I thought, should I wait in the car and keep the radio on till he says it? Well not really, because I have the Internet!

Finally, Radio programs should talk about stuff we don't find on the Internet, this can make them indispensable or at least, interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment