Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's not midnight yet

It's not midnight yet
I can still stay awake
I don't want to go to sleep
I want to go to a lake


Ok ok, enough with the lousy poem attempt. It's just that it is not midnight yet, for me, it means am not breaking the rules, the rules that nobody put, nobody knows of, and nobody follows, except for me. This is my time of freedom, my time, for me, and I get to do whatever I want, before I go to sleep. I can still stay awake, because it is not midnight yet. It is my time for me.

3 comments:

  1. Well, forthe first time ever I don'tknow what the hell u are talking about.

    Midnights tend to make minds struggle ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good, this is really the only time you don't get what am talking about? You must be crazier than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stands alone. No need to even proceed. So it's not an "attempt" but an actual poem. And hey, it's not bad. It's surreal :)

    ReplyDelete