Friday, May 23, 2008

Poor Jessica Biel

First item to be crossed over from my new todo list (which has been set since October 2007) is the 2nd checkpoint! Paris, j'aghive. This list is a hard one, a long term one, but there is always hope.

Checkpoint #6 is probably the hottest one, and people waiting for me to actually accomplish it... but seriously! Jessica Biel? Me? She's trying her best, but it's a tough one. She even sent me an email begging me to tell her my secret, I told her: "Jess, sweety, take a hold of yourself, I really do nothing, this is how I am, but you, you have to work out 6 times a week, with weight cardio, jogging and all that, and eat a strict diet... you have to, little people like you struggle to become amazing like people like me!"

She cried, and thanked me endlessly, after praising me for an hour!

Yep, that was my dream yesterday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment