Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sleepless in Paris - Day 2

As much as I was amazed by Notre Dame, I have to tell you, Paris smells like Pee! Anyway, day 1 covered work, had some problems adjusting my working environment to here, but at the end of the day it worked out! When I was leaving, it was raining a little bit, so I bought an umbrella! Yey for me. Then met my friend, went on the bus and I saw the Louvre (from far).

The hotel reservation problem has been solved, so am staying in the same hotel. But I was kinda downgraded, I was moved from a bigger room to a smaller one. *cries*

Here are some pictures :D Turned out I have a memory card reader in the laptop, silly me, I didn't notice it yesterday!




I am thinking of calling in sick tomorrow to work :P Mih

2 comments:

  1. yes well don't be surprised!
    Manhattan smelled like garbage in the morning ! not the best way to start your day either !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i guess, bad smell is one of Paris's traits! And manhattan, ma fi shak!

    ReplyDelete