Monday, June 29, 2009

Spelling competition

- Spell Expectation
- Can you put it in a sentence?
- "A lot of people had the expectation that you and him won't last.
They thought they are not right for each other, that he is just her
rebound guy."
- E-X-P-E-C-T-A-T-I-O-N. Expectation.
- Right.
Spell Difficult.
- Can you put it in a sentence please?
- Sure. "Even though she's very difficult, but he always found ways to
smooth her life away. To understand her and to help her understand
herself. He got it right."
- D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T. Difficult
- Right again.
Now spell Happiness.
- Happiness... hmmm... can you please put it in a sentence?
- Of course
"Happiness is not something you can attain because of someone else,
but something you reach on your own, however it is definitely
something you attain with someone else."
- H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S. Happiness
- Right. Ok now one more. Spell Boomerang.
- Boomewang?
- No! Boomerang.
- Okay, I know what Bommewang is.
B-O..
B-O-O-M-E-W-A-N-G. Boomewang.
- Wrong. Sorry.
- But why?
- You said W instead of R
- No, I said UW... I sweaw...
- Oh! Oooh! Hmmm I'am sorry it still counts as wrong.
- It's fine, not only did I lose my Boomewang in the bushes yesterday
I also lost the spelling quiz.
- Oh don't be sad, you still got each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment